1. Must be a member of GIT and/or association or club in connection with gems and jewelry or a member of the Thai Chamber of Commerce or the Federation of Thai Industries and have a certificate issued thereby.
2. Must register with the Department of Business Development, a district office or a local administrative body for no less than 2 years.
3. Must have a permanent location of the shop or company that can be reached and verified.
4. Must maintain a business credibility without undesirable reputation such as fraudulence against customers, violation of intellectual properties or willful imitation of copyrighted goods or logos.
5. Must have no pending complaints, accusations or violation of any related rules or regulations.
6. Must have gem or jewelry products such as colored stones, diamond, gold jewelry, silverware, and fashion jewelry.
1. The use of logo shall be exclusive to members of the Buy with Confidence initiative and cannot be transferred to any other person or juristic person. See more announcement by GIT.
2. BWC logo will be given to members who have GIT certificate for their goods/products at least one item.
3. Disputes between members and their customers shall be governed by consumer protection laws. The customer can complain at 1166 (Office of the Consumer Protection Board), 1155 (Tourist Police) and 1569 (Department of Internal Trade).
4. GIT reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the BWC logo, if a member is found to have damaged to the logo’s credibility.
5. GIT reserves the right to amend the criteria and terms of this initiative as deemed necessary.
6. BWC member that has been approved before December 31st 2018 will be extended GIT member and BWC member privileges to December 31st 2019.